A weekend brunch of dreams! Grilled berries and Pure fruit sounds so tasty
- 1 pint Cecily’s Pure Caramel Ice Cream
- A punnet of blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
- Toasted coconut
- optional : mint for garnish
- To grill the berries, a wooden or metal skewer is needed to keep the berries together.
- Preheat a grill (or a grill pan if you don’t have access to a grill) to medium heat.
- Cook until just softened, juicy + slightly charred - roughly 1 minute per side, turning the skewer as needed.
- Serve alongside a big scoop of Cecily’s and top with toasted coconuts