This giant cookie served with Cecily's delicious ice cream is just what we need as the nights are getting longer. This tastes great straight from the oven with the ice cream melting into it.
To make this you need:
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
110g plant based butter, at room temp
180g light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
60ml plant based milk
120g vegan dark chocolate, chopped
1) Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a large bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
2)In a separate bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Whisk vigorously and then add the milk and whisk for about a minute, until combined.
3) Fold the dry ingredients into wet. Next, fold in the chocolate chunks.
5) Place the cookie dough in the fridge to chill for at least 20 minutes.
6) Preheat the oven to 180˚C. Lightly grease a skillet or a round baking tin.
7) Scoop the chilled dough into the skillet/tin, and use your hands or a measuring cup to press the dough down as evenly as possible.
8) Place the skillet/tin in the oven and bake for 25 minutes - until golden brown and slightly puffed.
Let cool for 10 minutes and then served with any one of our delicious ice cream flavours or be radical and try it with our Lovely Little Bites. We love seeing your creations so send then to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can share the best ones on our instagram.